WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Collector's Event - June 12, 2010




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
The annual June "Collector's Event" is scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2010. I will be introducing the Bronze Series in 3 patina color choices. The theme for this year was "Rock & Roll". Rock & Roll is here to stay at the T Barny Gallery & Sculpture Gardens. I am creating an exhibit of musical instruments made of stone. We changed the date for this theme to only make it bigger and better. I have so many ideas that basically I just need more time to make it a spectacular show. It's been interesting discovering that certain stones do ring and some don't. I'm excited about this and the design possibilities. This creates diversity in my body of work and it deserves the time and effort a new series requires. The bonus is that Rock & Roll will now coincide with my 30th Year of Sculpture! A huge celebration is scheduled for June 11, 2011.


No comments: