WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

'Tis The Season













Wishing You Happy Holidays
'Tis The Season
To Reflect On The Year
Which Gives Me Reason
To Be Poetic & Bend Your Ear

'The Year Of The Mobius' It Was
Sander & Clara Heard The Buzz
Sculptures Were Creatively Carved
From Stone Blocks In My Yard

Melinda Supports Me & My Work
Lori Markets Me; Optimism Is Her Quirk
My Galleries Graciously Represent Me
Exhibiting My Art For You To See

My Reception Schedule Is Full
The Studio Has No Set Rules
I Use Chainsaws & Tools That Are Pneumatic
Always Striving For The Dramatic

So With Much Holiday Spirit
I Start To End This Poetic Lyric
Thank You For Your Interest In My Sculpture
I Wish You Health, Love & Culture
                                T Barny

No comments: