WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Actually!






















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS

Well, it's nice to be back. My internet was down last week. But I'm up and running this week! Running all the way to St. Helena. Come see me. I have new pieces in the I WOLK GALLERY Show titled "Love Actually". The sculpture pictured above is one of the new pieces; it's called LANCET. I carved it in January from a block of Argentine Onyx; it measures 19in.x 17in.x 9in. Check out the show information at: http://www.iwolkgallery.com.
You're Invited to "Love Actually"; a Valentine Artist Reception
featuring the newest work of T Barny on Friday, March 11

6-8pm I WOLK GALLERY 1354 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
8-
9pm MA(i)SONRY 6711 Washington Street, Yountville, CA

HEARTS FOR YOUR SWEETHEART like the one pictured above carved from Iranian Onyx. Other choices include Utah Calcite and Persian Onyx.
Check out my facebook page for pictures of the heart sculptures: T Barny Sculpture. They are hand carved, signed original stone luminaries. Each piece includes a battery operated LED flashing flame. Call 707-431-8378 by Wednesday, February 9 before 5pmPT and receive FREE shipping anywhere in the continental USA guaranteed for Valentines Day delivery!



No comments: