WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PROGRESS




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Hey Sculpture Fans - Have you seen my show?  I have 27 pieces "On The Plaza" at the newest gallery in downtown Healdsburg called JUST FOR YOU GALLERY OF FINE ART.  The reception was this past Friday night with a great, fun and classy turn out of collectors, admirers and friends.  You can catch this show up until April 10.  The media was there including Cherie Kelsey and Ray Holley from the Tribune.  Watch for my article in the PROGRESS Magazine which will be released next Thursday, March 31st.  PROGRESS is an annual review of business success stories and industry updates.  It is printed as a supplement to the Healdsburg, Windsor and Sebastopol Newspapers.  Watch for my article as it highlights my 30 Years of Sculpture.  Cheers!
JUST FOR YOU - 115 Plaza Street - Healdsburg, CA - Open Daily    

No comments: