WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On A Jet Plane to Connecticut




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Traveling today ... on a jet plane to Connecticut.  I graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall in 1975.  Now I'm headed back there after a 30 year career to display my sculpture on campus in the Paul Mellon Arts Center.  It's an honor to come back to Choate; I have so many fond memories of those days.  That time in my life continues to inspire me and my work today.  14 of my newest pieces will be meeting me in Wallingford, CT tomorrow for unpacking and setting up of the show.  I'm hosting a special one day preview of this new exhibit on Saturday, April 16th from 1-5pm.  Join me if you can!  Choate Rosemary Hall will host another reception for me during Alumni Weekend on Friday, May 13 from 5-7pm.  On this April trip, I will travel to Boston and New York to seek out the "Gallery Scene".  Stay tuned for what's next.   

No comments: