WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
I'm still in Connecticut today.  It has stirred a lot of fond memories being back on campus at Choate Rosemary Hall; my show started here last Saturday.  I graduated from here in 1975.  Bringing my newest collection of sculpture to Choate and reconnecting with family, friends and collectors has been very rewarding.  I have to say though, I'm always anxious to get back to California and get back in my studio.  As an artist, I crave my studio time.  These 14 new Connecticut pieces will travel in May to the Broadhurst Gallery in Pinehurst, NC.  I just spoke to Judy, the gallery owner there, and she said that she is as fascinated with me as an artist as she is with my work.  When collectors purchase a T Barny, they are choosing to live with the essence of a T Barny Sculpture.  I am my work, my work is me.   

No comments: