WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

9+10+11= "T30"

T30 Logo for "30 Years of Sculpture"















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Have you ever driven around looking at all the houses you once lived in?  I had a chance to do just that on my recent trip to the east coast.  It's such a flashback to my childhood when my inspiration to create was stirring.  I had some great instructors who allowed me to explore my artistic direction which led me to 30 Years of Sculpture.  We have a lot planned this year celebrating my 30 Years.  Mark your calendars for 9+10+11=T30, September 10, 2011 from 5-8pm.  The big event will showcase my life as a sculptor and benefit the Alliance Medical Center.  The event includes catering by Zin, music by the Linda Ferro Band and a "T30" live and silent auction.  Also available will be my new "T30" Coffee Table Book.  Tickets will be $30 each or $50 per couple and be available August 1.  You can contact my marketing director lori@tbarny.com for more information.  


No comments: