WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Windows















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS What do you see out your window?  I see new window stickers.  Nice to have this project underway.  Power tools were buzzing in two locations here at the T Barny Gallery & Sculpture Gardens today - the window installer and me in the studio.  It makes me think about my designs - my "windows on the world".  I core drill openings or "windows" to start the pieces.  It's an interesting perspective at any angle to view through the sculpture and look upon it's environment.  Looking through my pieces becomes an interactive quality that helps you visualize your surroundings.  And, because many of my pieces turn 360 degrees, your "windows" can have 360 views.  Enjoy looking at my newest work at:  www.tbarny.com     

No comments: