WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy New York




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Is it raining where you are?  I just got caught in a major rain storm in upstate New York!  I'm on my way from Connecticut to North Carolina and happened to hit lots of weather.  It's calmed down at the moment but I'll be glad to be arriving at the BROADHURST Gallery in Pinehurst, NC where I will have my next show and reception.  Having a traveling show is exciting.  The galleries are thrilled and it will be interesting to see what catches peoples attention from one state to the next.  Join me at the Broadhurst Gallery this Saturday, May 21st from 1-5pm.  I'll be there for a "Meet & Greet T Barny" Art Reception.  Should be fun so I hope to see you there.  It's located at 2212 Midland Road in Pinehurst, NC - 910-295-4817.     

No comments: