WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rock and Roll in 2010






T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS

Each year, we put together a private Collector's Event. This year the theme is Rock & Roll. I will be creating musical instruments out of stone. I listen to Rock & Roll everyday in my studio. It has a beat; a cadence that helps with the motion of the tools and the dance of the stone. I have explored form, texture and integrity of rock but not the sound. I am excited to create "Stone Sculptures That Sing" in 2010.

Last night, I previewed the band that will be playing during our event. It's called the Linda Ferro Band. They rocked playing classic Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. It was great energy and will be perfect for the event. The band is excited to interact with the collectors and play my stone musical instruments. Rock On!


No comments: