WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TBARNY.COM




















T BARNY
SCULPTURE NEWS

You can now see 3-D video's of your favorite sculptures on my website. It has been quite an overhaul from a flash site (which was popular way back when) to a site that is now easily accessible for all. I have over 85 videos posted on You Tube which is connected to my website. It allows easy back and forth viewing of my pieces in motion. You can also enjoy videos of some of my gallery openings, carving demonstrations and artist-in-residence programs from Greece and Italy. Some videos even include my private June Collector's Event such as Calcite 2008. We are continually updating the site with New Work and new information. Check it out at: http://www.tbarny.com.

No comments: