WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ARTrails 2010

T BARNY
SCULPTURE
NEWS

Spring is around the corner which means it is time to apply to our Sonoma County ARTrails program. It is a two weekend event in October where approximately 140 artists open their studios to the public.
This year ARTrails will be celebrating its 25th year anniversary. I was one of the artists who helped coordinate and put together the very first ARTrails. Back in 1985 we were looking for a way to get the public to our studios. The program took off from there. There were not any other counties or towns doing this at the time. Now you can find other areas with Open Studio events.
I have many fond memories over the past quarter of a century. Everyone seems to love my studio tours and see all of the power tools. I also invite everyone to enjoy my Gallery & Sculpture Gardens. I look forward to participating again this year. You can find out more about the program at: www.sonomaarts.com/artrails


No comments: