WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to the Studio

T BARNY
SCULPTURE
NEWS
Have you been to Santa Fe? It's really quite a place. The Georgia O'Keefe sky is huge, the food is flavorful and the art galleries run the length of the infamous "Canyon Road". Each year, I prepare a new body of work for Hunter Kirkland Contemporary. My annual show this year is set for September 10. Last year I exhibited with a very colorful landscape painter. Our work complimented each other so well that we are doing it again this year. It will be a colorful show as I have new work carved from Mexican Fluorite, Italian Alabaster, Italian Marble, Utah Rhyolite, Utah Calcite and Iranian Onyx. I've been showing my work in Santa Fe since 1989. It is always a pleasure to be there. There's just something about that big sky that allows you to take it all in. Ok, now I gotta get back to the studio.

No comments: