WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anyone Out There?















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Have you seen that movie "Julie & Julia"? I found it inspiring because I love to cook but also because of the concept of the blog. I've tried to be consistent with my blog this year, typically on a weekly basis. And, like Julie in the movie, I'm wondering is there anyone out there? I admired her passion for cooking and writing as it guided her through the year just as stone drives me 365 days a year. It is all about passion and prioritizing your time. Maybe blogging, like keeping a journal, is a good exercise to keep our minds focused. At this point in my career, I've been sculpting for 30 years. I still wake up in the night with new ideas. I see evolving shapes in blocks of stone. I am always researching different types of stone worldwide. It's this passion, dedication and persistence that give me and my work purpose. Anyone Out There? Are you pursuing your passion?

No comments: