WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gem Collection


T BARNY
SCULPTURE NEWS

What a jewel of a night! Jade, Sapphire or Ruby - what's your favorite patina? In June, I had my Collector's join me at a 48 foot long table for an unforgettable black tie evening that sparkled with my new Bronze "Gem" Collection. I introduced my eight bronze designs which are now available in 3 patina choices. I also had many new stone pieces available in the Sculpture Garden & Gallery. My Collector's also got a "Sneak Peek" at next year's show titled ROCK & ROLL seeing some of the musical instruments that I've carved from 'Stones That Ring'. Ron Casentini, the speaker for the event, spoke about "The Challenges of Collecting Art in the 21st Century". Zin catered the event and got creative with our request for a "Treasure Chest" dessert. I have these events each June to honor my Collector's and give them the first look at the new work. Any pieces that did not find a home that night are then shipped out to my galleries. You will never see this collection here at my studio again. This makes the event very special and my Collector's take advantage of this opportunity. By the way, that's me in the top hat.

No comments: