WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stunning Santa Fe















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
Fantastic, Fun & Fabulous! Abstract Realm is the title of my new show at Hunter Kirkland in Santa Fe, New Mexico. There were 75-80 people at the reception! The show is stunning with new abstract landscapes by Santa Fe painter Gregory Frank Harris and, of course, all of my new work. I have 24 pieces in the show. Before I left I was interviewed by Kate McGraw of the Albuquerque Journal. Check out her article at: http://www.journalnorth.com/venuenorth/ Click on the title: Both Abstract and Solid, dated: Friday, September 10, 2010. My new work flows through the gallery with the stone colors complimenting the paintings. It's a visual treat for the senses.
On my way through Santa Fe, I kept a FACEBOOK journal of sorts. A bit of a visual recording of 'an artist traveling to his show' type stuff. It was a very full weekend; lots of great friends, good food and inspiring scenery. I came home to great news. A gallery in North Carolina wants my work with contacts in the DC & NY areas. Plus, ARTrails Open Studios is around the corner - October 9-10 & 16-17. Today I'm happily back in my studio carving away. Cheers!

No comments: