WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Up In The Air













T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS

What time is it? Oh, it's already 4:30am. Up and ready to go to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I have to say "Thank You Melinda" for driving me to the airport bright and early this morning. I called Lori, my Marketing Director, once I got into Los Angeles with a couple more details. "Thank You Lori" - she put together a packet of information for me to take to the show which includes new pictures of me with my sculpture. Now I'm on my flight to Santa Fe where my gallery awaits my arrival. I've done many shows over a period of 30 years but there is something about Santa Fe. Aside from the fact that my stone sculptures sell really well here, it's the big sky, the food and the people. My annual trip allows me to visit and stay with special friends, "Thank You Harvey & Sarah". It also allows me to spend quality time with my gallery, Hunter Kirkland Contemporary. Nancy Hunter is the owner of the gallery and she called last Saturday to say that the pieces arrived safely. She then called back to say that HEXAD, the piece featured above sold to one of her collectors as soon as it was unpacked - "Thank You Nancy". I'm looking forward to the show and the reception Friday night, September 10th from 5-7pm. Are you "Up In The Air" about what to do this weekend? Join me in the Southwest!

No comments: