WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !
What drives you? Are you following your passion? When working on something, do you know what the outcome will be? I've been thinking a lot lately about what drives me. I am following my passion carving in stone but I don't plan on knowing the outcome. For me, that is part of the "discovery" process. I am constantly evolving by discovering my designs hidden in the stone. I typically core drill a hole or two ...or three... into the stone. I discover what the stone wants me to do with it's design. We work together to create my sculpture. It's a thrilling process for me; one that I look forward to in my studio everyday. Have a great holiday.

No comments: