WWW.TBARNY.COM Website displays the most current sculptures available.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wanna Dance?




















T BARNY SCULPTURE NEWS
I'm dancing into next year with a full schedule that's for sure. I just delivered 3 new pieces for the Ira Wolk Gallery show called the "Director's Choice" in St. Helena. I just shipped 2 new pieces to my newest gallery in North Carolina called the Broadhurst Gallery. I'm working on about 8 pieces at one time right now and I've already had a meeting for next year's big event called T30. I'm going to be celebrating 30 years of making sculpture. My 2011 schedule is back to back and includes an alumni show at Choate Rosemary Hall in Connecticut. Dance around a bit and plan exciting things in your schedule next year. It makes me feel like my inspiration is fresh, my ideas are solid and I am moving forward. The piece above is titled DANSEUR which mean 'Dancer'. It is carved from New Mexican Pipestone and measures 30"H x 14"W x 5"L. One week 'til Turkey Day.

No comments: